Tuesday 9 September 2014

A Bronze Metallic Eye Combination!

Well, now Autumn is creeping in it is time to adjust your eye make up from Summer to Autumn. Metallic eyes is suppose to be in a new trend this year. I personally like to wear bronze eye shadows as it helps to make my eyes appear bluer and draws the attention away from any redness on my skin however as I have pale skin which normal means the bronze look far to dark! Basically my eyes look like they have upside down dark circles. Yep that's attractive! But to my delight I have found an eye product combo which provides me with a subtle bronze eye which is perfect for every day wear! Best of all it is so quick and simple you don't need to use make up brushes, just your finger!

The two products I use for this eye look is; Maybelline 24hr Colour tattoo in the shade 35 On and on Bronze and a No 7 limited addition eyeshadow which sadly you can no longer buy. But don't worry, its a champagne taupe colour with a hint of shimmer. A dupe I would suggest would be Aurora in the MUA Heaven and Earth eyeshadow palette.

As you can see my No 7 eyeshadow is well loved! 


To start off I dip my finger in On and on Bronze and sweep it across the whole of my eyelid. I like to just keep the bronze on my lid but you could take it further up if you prefer of course! I then dab my finger in the No 7 eyeshadow and press gentle on the inner eyelid and work out until the centre of the eyelid. Take a clean finger to blend. That is it! Just don't forget to repeat with the other eye of course!
I like to line my upper eyelashes with Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl pencil in 012 Bronze just simply as it makes my eyes "pop!". To top of the look I curl my eyelashes and then applying Natural Collection Lash Curl mascara on my upper eyelashes.

Not only does this eye combination looks elegant it's so quick to do which is great for days when your rushing out the door but still want to look like you spent hours getting ready! Let me know what your favourite eyeshadow combination is at the moment.

Bumble x
Links to products;
Maybelline 24hr Colour tattoo in the shade 35 On and on Bronze
MUA Heaven and Earth Pallet
Rimmel Scandaleyes
Natural Collection Lash Curl Mascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment