Monday 15 September 2014

Autumn Nail Varnish Collection!

Autumn is by far my favourite season of the year! Just to name a few reasons why cinnamon scented candles, relaxing evenings at home with a blanket and a hot chocolate, bubble baths, warm snugly jumpers and golden Autumn leaves! As Autumn has officially arrived, Its time to share my Autumn Nail Varnish picks with you.  I will put links to the nail varnishes online if I can and prices if I can remember!

The Metallic's!
Metallic Nail Varnishes are perfect for Autumn and Winter particularly during the Christmas Party season. (yes I said the C word!)
1. Technic in Gun Metal- a perfect dusky silver.
2. No 7 Gel- Look Shine Nail Colour in Golden Sands- Boots £7- a shimmery taupe colour.
3. Collection 60 seconds Hot Looks in Aztec Gold- a perfect dusky gold.
4. Collection 60 seconds Hot Looks in Scorched-  reminds me if Autumn leaves!


Both the Collection nail varnishes are quick drying and long lasting time.Ideal for those of us who are short of time!

The Greens!
5. Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in Block Your Green - £2.99
A nice mossy colour.  (nice!) Don't forget to use a base coat, I forgot once and dyed my nails blue! Oops!
6. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon -£3.99
A high shine nail varnish which when applied looked almost identical to my friends professional gel nails, for a fraction of the cost! Only thing is it takes a long time to dry so put on a TV program and sit perfectly still when its drying!


The Purples and Pinks                                                  
7. MUA Nail Polish in Plum Noir - £1! A Bargain in my opinion! The colour is opaque and with the right top coat lasts for a long time.  
8. The Natural Collection in Black Cherry- a burgundy colour which screams Autumn to me! 
9. Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Pomegrante- £3.99 Just cause its Autumn doesn't mean you can't wear bright colours occasionally and I think this nail varnish is the perfect way to do this! 






What do are you looking forward to in Autumn? and What Nail Varnishes are you loving at the moment? 
Bumble xx

No comments:

Post a Comment